6 Haven Circuit, Laurieton
Bring the Fishing rods, Tinny and Canoes
Located in the highly desirable Haven Circuit this 2 storey home is grand both in appearance and features.
Fronting a tributary of Stingray Creek
From the moment you walk through the front door you will be mesmerised by the tropical oasis that greets you on the lower level as well as the striking staircase and high windows which lead you to the main living areas of the home. With views across the reserve to the lake you will never get tired of the water pictures you get from your verandah, kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
- From the top of the stairs your eye will catch the impressive raked ceilings lined in stunning Merbau timber that feature through the living area
- The living area is a generous size and boasts the creature comforts of air conditioning and slow combustion heating
- Large kitchen area with double door pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- The dining room connects with both the kitchen and living area as well as adjoining the East facing verandah
- King sized main bedroom with access onto a private balcony complete with mountain views, ensuite and walk-in robe
- The remaining 3 bedrooms are also on this level and all built-in robes and are central to the all-in-one bathroom
- Covered entertaining area to the front of the home overlooks the reserve and is enclosed with screens to stop any bugs from sharing your food
Lower Level Features
- Huge covered area brings the outdoors in as it seamlessly joins the tropical gardens
- Brand new laundry with good storage, bench space and 3rd toilet
- Undercover storage for up to 4 cars
Please be sure to read our terms & conditions, as by proceeding with a booking you are agreeing to these terms.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-34122
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Yard
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Spa Bath
- Television: Smart TV
- Views: River views
- Washing Machine
Beautiful HolidayPhilip Rose - 16th September 2023
Really loved the beautiful house in a great location. Loved sitting on the deck listening to the birds and watching the glorious scene.
Location Location LocationCharles Dunn - 27th March 2023
Well equiped and plenty of living areas to allow for a large group. Close to water and amenities. Was all too easily just like a get way should be. Photos on listing do the property a dis-service its much better.